303-700 W. Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8
6080-8171 Ackroyd Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3K1
Debt Help and Credit Recovery in Richmond & Greater Vancouver
At Campbell Saunders Ltd., we understand how crippling being caught up in debt can be. Whether you're a salaried employee or a college student, debt can affect all areas of your life and cause you immense stress. For this reason, we provide reliable debt help solutions in Richmond and Vancouver to all those who are seeking to minimize and eliminate debt from their lives. We carefully assess your situation and financial history and use our expertise to guide you make an informed decision.
Knowing what your options are is important when looking to start your journey toward financial recovery; we can help! When facing a debt problem or dealing with credit card debt, debt consolidation is among the foremost options that people consider. There are some common goals of debt consolidation, and these include:
- Making one simple payment rather than paying different amounts to different creditors.
- Getting debt-free by maintaining a plan to pay your debt off.
- Repaying it at a lower interest rate compared to the ones being charged on other debts.
You can also file a consumer proposal in order to steer clear of bankruptcy. In general, this process allows you to reach an agreement with the creditors and slash your debts by 75% or even more, if creditors approve. At times, people can go beyond their credit limit when borrowing money, which can bring down their credit score. Failing to secure a good credit score can lead creditors and financial institutions to believe that you might not be able to pay back on time.
While we don’t provide services for debt consolidation, we are open to guiding you to the proper resources and helping you determine other financial recovery solutions for you.
Types of Debt Consolidation
We know it is impossible not to get overwhelmed by mounting debt. Also, when you have started missing your mortgage payments, and debt collection agencies begin to come after you, your sole concern is to get through your payday loans at the end of the month. Here’s what you can do:
- You can either repay the bank in full with interest.
- You can also pay the bank at a lower interest rate than you would have been paying on the individual debts.
- You can also make a decision on the non-borrowing options to consolidate your debt.
Your unique financial goals play a great role in your choice of the best consolidation option from the solutions accessible to you. In debt consolidation, the challenge for many people is that the consolidation lenders often want them to pledge their vehicle or property as collateral for the loan.
Some of the consolidation & borrowing options are:
- Basic debt consolidation loan from a lender who provides funds for you to pay off your debts.
- Borrowing against your home equity with a home equity consolidation loan.
- Balance transfers from a line credit, an overdraft credit or another credit card with a lower interest rate to pay off higher debts.
Improving Your Payment History & Credit Score
To maintain a good credit score and avail lower interest rates on loans, you must follow certain good practices:
- Make timely payments
- If you are unable to make the complete payment, pay the minimal amount at least
- Reach out to the lender immediately if you face trouble in completing a payment
- Avoid skipping payments even when bills are in dispute
- Don’t apply for credit way too many times
- Obtain quotations from multiple lenders as these inquiries would be treated as one single inquiry with regards to your credit score
Many Canadians struggle with debt management and need a professional who can assess and evaluate their financial situation and suggest the right debt help and credit repair solutions.
Benefits of Professional Debt Help Solutions in Richmond and Vancouver
As licensed insolvency trustees, the team at Campbell Saunders Ltd. has more than 30 years of experience providing reliable and workable solutions for debt help in Richmond and the Greater Vancouver Area. Those looking for a way out of debt might forego professional assistance and consider undertaking a do-it-yourself approach. However, this often proves to be a poor decision for many reasons. For starters, laypersons generally do not know about all of the options available to them. They might end up losing even more money and worsening their financial situation by choosing not to enlist the help of an experienced professional. The assistance of a licensed insolvency trustee, on the other hand, has many benefits, including:
- Know-how: The primary advantage of choosing experienced professionals is that we have the information to help you. We keep track of the various programs available to those in debt and recommend the ones that are the most beneficial to your unique situation.
- Tailored solutions: When it comes to eliminating debt, a one-size-fits-all approach does not work. We provide you with personalized solutions that best align with your unique situation and future financial goals.
- Time-saving: When providing you with debt help solutions, we seek to expedite the debt recovery process by simplifying it. We help you get rid of unnecessary steps so that you can undertake the right financial plans to minimize your debt and eventually put it behind you.
- Money-saving: When you come to us for personal debt help in Richmond and Vancouver, we work hard to devise a plan that minimizes any drain on your finances. For this reason, it is crucial to seek professional help as soon as possible.
If you'd like to learn more about how professional debt help solutions can benefit you, we invite you to reach out to our team. For more information about debt solutions, please read our blog.
Why Choose Us?
Over the years, the team at Campbell Saunders Ltd. has provided dependable financial advice and customized plans to our clients that have helped them recover from debt. We offer a comfortable environment where our clients feel empowered to share their concerns. Our team listens to what you have to say and carefully inspects your financial history and future goals. We provide you with options that both minimize your debt and help you in the long run. There are many reasons to choose our debt help services in Richmond and Vancouver, such as:
- Over 30 years of experience in the industry
- We offer comprehensive services to people from all walks of life
- Individualized solutions
- Our team is always forthcoming with any information that you might need
Personalized Debt Help in Richmond and Greater Vancouver
Are you looking to eliminate your debt and improve your credit score? We can provide you with solid financial solutions so that you can have a fresh start.